Clean old carpet. How to clean carbs.
Clean Old Carpet
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
Out With the Old, in With the New
After tearing out the old carpeting and tack strip, I swept up all the floors and cleaned them with bleach water. Forgetting once again what happens when you mix strong bleach solutions with dried urine. Luckily, the kids were not home when we did this. The fumes cannot be healthy.
Cleaning - Basement 3
This section is under the office. The table was covered in boxes of magazines and electronic components, and the floor between the camera and the table had half a dozen boxes of home canned food and old carpeting. We need the scoop here, too.
cleaning service va
cleaning greasy kitchen cabinets
how do you clean a toilet
caustic cleaning solution
how to clean glass table
oriental rug cleaning repair
local window cleaning
floor cleaning brush
chemical metal cleaning